Scoil Naomh Lorcan Online Payment System
We are now using the DataBiz Online Payments system. This application makes it possible for Parents / Guardians to pay our fees online, using either a debit or credit card. You can log on to the application using the link provided below.
After registering with the Online Payments application and then successfully logging on for the first time, you will be presented with a list of any individual fees that apply to you, showing the total fee amount, the total paid so far, and the total balance due. You can change the amount being paid if you wish to pay in instalments.
The online payment application is provided by DataBiz Solutions ( an Irish software company ) and it uses Stripe ( an international processing firm ) as its card payment processor. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available.
You will have already supplied Scoil Naomh Lorcan with your mobile number, which will be used to verify who you are when you register for the first time.
To register with the Online Payments application:
- Open the https://www.databizsolutions.ie website
- Click on the Online Payments button on the top of the screen
- On the next screen click on the 'Log in' button
- On the next screen, click on the 'Request a New Password' link (below the Log In button).
- On the next pop up screen, enter your Contact Number (the one you provided the school) and Email (this email will be the one used to contact you by the DataBiz Online Payments in all future correspondence) in the fields provided at the bottom of the New Users column and click Send New Password.
- Open your email and you should have received an email with your new password (If the email is not in your inbox please check your Junk/Spam folder).
- Go back to the web-page and enter your email address and the new password that you have just received in your email and click 'Log In'.
- Choose the DataBiz Online Payments option.
At this point you have logged on and the list of charges assigned to your child(ren) will be displayed on the screen. Enter the amount being paid against each charge, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on 'Pay Now' where you can then enter your card details and the payment will be completed.
Once you have registered you will notified by email each time a new charge has been applied to you.
Please follow the link below